Eastney Beach Clean near the Coffee Cup. PO4 9GE
Time & Location
About The Event
A few words about health & safety:
* Always use gloves or pickers to pick up rubbish.
* Walk around the pier rather than under it.
* Ask a coordinator to pick up any needles for you (it's rare that we find any).
* Cover up any dog poo with stones rather than try to pick it up.
* Avoid the big rocks by the Pyramids as they may be slippery.
* Mind the water's edge.
* Don't touch any washed-up jellyfish with your bare hands.
* Be careful if you put anything sharp in the bag as they're thin (we don't want any legs to be scratched) and let us know if you do.
* Don't put your hands in the bag once you've started putting rubbish in.